Other Immigration Services

Atlantic Immigration Pilot

Atlantic Immigration Pilot

Atlantic Immigration Pilot is a special program designed by the Federal authorities in cooperation with the governments of four Atlantic provinces: Nova Scotia, Newfoundland and Labrador, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island. To immigrate to Canada under Atlantic Immigration Pilot, you need to get a job offer from the designated employer from one of those provinces. We can help you to find an employer in those provinces.

Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot

Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot was designed as an initiative that will help to attract immigrants to smaller rural and northern communities and in that way to support the local economies and labour market. Similar to Atlantic Immigration Pilot, to immigrate under Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot you need to find a rural community that will support your application.

Caregiver immigration

This year IRCC launched the Home Child Care Provider program and the Home Support Worker program aimed at the immigration of caregivers.

Renewal of the Permanent Resident Card

Your permanent resident card is a document you received when you came to Canada. PR cards may expire. We can help you to renew your PR card.

Canadian Citizenship

Have you already lived in Canada long enough to change your status from Permanent Resident to Canadian Citizenship? Best Quality Immigration, a licensed immigration company, will help you to verify that you meet all requirements to become a Canadian Citizenship and will file an application on your behalf.


If for some reason you were refused to come to Canada since you are inadmissible, we may try to help you to apply for rehabilitation.

Canadian Citizenship

Work Permit

In different situations, a foreign national who wants to legally accept employment offer in Canada must have a Work Permit. We deal with all types of Work Permit applications including Open Work Permits, Closed Work Permits, Post-Graduate Work Permits, Bridging Work Permits, etc.

Study Permit

To legally study in Canada, you might need a Study Permit. Study Permit is a document issued by the IRCC which clearly states the terms of your study in Canada. International students and children of foreign workers need to get a Study Permit to pursue their studies.

Extend, Change or Restore your status in Canada

In many cases, temporary residents in Canada may need to extend their current status or change it to a different type of document. If your current document expired and you have forgotten to apply for an extension, you may still be eligible to apply for a status restoration.

Labour Market Impact Assessment

Employers who wish to hire a foreign specialist must apply for a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA). Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) assesses the impact of hiring a foreigner on the Canadian economy. You need to get a positive LMIA to bring a worker from abroad. Our company can assist you with the process.

Temporary Resident Visa

If you live in a country that is not a visa-exempt country, you will have to obtain a Temporary Resident Visa along with your Study or Work Permit.

Electronic Travel Authorization

If you live in a visa-exempt country and are going to Canada, you need to get an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). This electronic document will be linked to your passport.

I would like to know more about this and keep in touch with you